Video format inside articles, news and other site content. Playback starts when it hits the visible part of the browser, in the second and lower screens. The sound is turned off by default, but can be turned on when you press the mute button.
You must provide a video in horizontal orientation.
- the aspect ratio is 16:9 or 4:3;
- the maximum resolution is 1920x1080px, the minimum resolution is 640x360px.
It is not recommended to place important creative elements and information about the advertised product in the upper-right and lower-left corners, because they may be blocked by the player controls.
The weight of the video file must be up to 10 MB.
- The duration of the video is up to 45 seconds;
- The file format is mp4;
- frame rate - from 20 to 30 frames/s;
- video codec - h.264;
- audio codec - AAC;
- video streams - 1;
- audio streans - 1.
The video clip should not contain visible artifacts, distortion of proportions, be with low processing quality or high compression ratio.
- These requirements are supplement the General requirements to ad placements.
- The placement can only be guaranteed if the ad materials, that fully meet the requirements, was submitted at least in five working days before the start of the ad campaign.